Why Region Vein?
Region Vein provides personalized care while focusing on you and your needs. Our team of experts will treat you with respect and care as members of our “extended family”.
Reasons why you should choose Region Vein for your vein treatment:
- Experienced & Specialized Physician: Dr. Karamichos has been treating veins in NW Indiana since 2007. He has treated thousands of patients and has perfected the procedures to be as pain-free as possible.
- Minimally Invasive Treatments: Region Vein is committed to using the latest minimally invasive treatments to ensure a comfortable and speedy recovery for its patients. The clinic offers a range of treatment options including radiofrequency ablation, Varithena ablation, and sclerotherapy.
- Personalized Care: We’re not a “big box” vein franchise where you’re just a number. Our team will treat you with respect and care and as members of our extended family.
- State-of-the-art Facilities: Region Vein is equipped with the latest technology and equipment to ensure the most accurate diagnosis and effective treatment of varicose veins. The clinic also offers on-site ultrasound imaging to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of venous disease.
- Convenient Location & Scheduling: Region Vein is located in Northwest Indiana, and offers flexible scheduling to accommodate its patients’ busy lifestyles. The clinic also accepts most insurance plans, and offers reasonable payment plans for those without insurance coverage.
- Team of Experts: An important part of vein care includes an expertly performed and accurate ultrasound of the veins. Region Vein considers it extremely important to hire credentialed ultrasound technologists because it indicates quality training and skills development. Earning the Registered Vascular Specialist (RVS) credential demonstrates that the registered sonographer meets national and international standards of knowledge and competency. The registration program also requires sonographers to maintain continuing competency by completing Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits in their field. Credentialed Ultrasound Technologists raise the standard of a vascular practice and promote best practices as well as patient safety. Our two RVS-credentialed techs have over 30 years of combined experience in venous medicine and play a crucial role in assisting the doctor during the procedures and in diagnosing problems. Additionally, Dr Karamichos has the added credential of Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI) which documents the highest standard in vascular ultrasound interpretation.
Overall, Region Vein is the top choice for vein treatment in Northwest Indiana due to its experienced and specialized physician, commitment to minimally invasive treatments, personalized care, state-of-the-art facilities, and convenient location and scheduling.